Monday, January 22, 2018

'Bee' love

Hey y'all!
Hope your week is off to a great start?!...

Certainly a Monday for me...lol I feel like I'm dragging my feet big time, today. Normally I can deal with Monday's and all that it gives me. Though, it seems like I'm running around trying to get things done, yet I seem to be late or behind with actually getting anything done. Does that make sense?!...lol Hopefully tomorrow will be better. ;)

Anyhow, me and my later (9 pm, here) post...I do have a card to share! I'm joining in on the fun at the current Paper Smooches challenge. :)


I was playing around with some stencils (yes, stencils. lol) and suddenly things came to me. Well, I also had a little Paper Smooches die sitting on my desk. Which is 'new to me' so I was wanting to use it.


I choose the outline of my bee's to be black and then the inside to be a 'gold glitter'. I also added some clear vellum to their wings and a little pink heart. Sweet, yeah?!...To finish things off, a sweet little sentiment from an older Paper Smooches set. Simple, yeah?!...

Well, that's all for me tonight. I have to tuck my kids into bed and possibly myself. lol So tired, I tell you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment