Saturday, December 9, 2017

Warm Wishes

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! :)
Hope you're enjoying your weekend?!...


Not sure how the weather is for y'all?...But it is FREEZING here!! Perfect day for hot beverages. ;) I know for a lot of people being in the low 50's is probably nothing but I'm sorry if you're a Floridian it truly is darn right freezing! lol (This is when I become a hermit crab) I'm keeping nice and warm inside with a cozy 80 degrees. Yep. Warm and cozy. :)


Anyhow, I did stop in to share a card with you for the Coffee Lover's Winter Blog Hop! 


Well, that's all for me today!
Happy hopping to you all!! :)

Thank so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cup and I love how you colored it. The whole card design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored your cup. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Wow, Shelly! I love this card. Great design and super choice of colors. The sentiment is very cool! I really like the red tea bag tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Shelly! I love the new blog look -- ultra CAS! I also love your CAS coffee card, this image is one of my faves (I really need to get it!)! Hope all is well in Florida...low 50's is cold there (although here in NJ its very cold and the grass is snow-covered). Stay warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for staying warm + cozy! Your card is perfect! Love how you colored the tea cup Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're hovering around the 40-45F degree mark of late - and we're considering that 'toasty warm' given the freezing temperatures we typically have! Hope it stays that way - and I'd be fine if the 'no snow' trend continues, too (global warming, though...creepy!). Your pretty cup is delightfully festive!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fellow Floridian...........I hear ya. It is so cold. Here in Jacksonville Beach we have been getting in the 30's. I can't stand it. My feet and hands NEVER get warm.

    Super cute card and love your coloring. The blue is super. I'll take a hot tea or a hot chocolate anytime. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, that is one beautiful CAS! I love your coloring on the cup.

    ReplyDelete