Tuesday, December 5, 2017

JOY

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope you're week is going well?!...

Ahhh...time just keeps flying on by!! And once again, I was on a roll of somewhat being on a schedule of things and wouldn't you know...that sure didn't last long!! lol Part of it is me because I'm such a procrastinator (lol) and then there's just being darn right busy. I'm thinking after all these holidays past, things will settle and once again I'll be on a schedule of things. Let's hope. ;)

Anyhow, enough with my rambling...I am stopping in today to share a card I made for the Uniko Challenge #44, which is Christmas.


I have always admire seeing Uniko products, though didn't have any. But, I recently was lucky and won a blog hop of theirs and now have some goodies! :) Note to self: Why did I not purchase any stamps/dies before?!?...



Well, that's all for me today. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. I love that white on white Shelly
    Elegant card
    hope you are doin well
    thanks for your visit I miss you really
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the snowflake and bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy!! Thrilled to bits and pieces that you won Uniko products and the snowflake dies: awesome choice! You've showcased it beautifully here! White on white, sparkly, the pop of colour *joy*...LOVE x LOVE this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is CAS perfection, love everything about this card, thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Loving your layered Uniko snowflake and SO lovely to hear you are enjoying your recent win! Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge, apologies for my LATE commenting :( & Happy 2018! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete