Monday, June 5, 2017

Be the reason that someone smiles today

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

I have quite the busy week coming up! My mom and step-dad will be visiting us for a little while and I'm trying to get ahead on DT work so I can enjoy the time with family. So I may not be around too much but know I'm still here. ;)

Today, I'm sharing another quick and easy card with you. And yes, still using up those new and unloved stamps. :)


One stamp and done. To 'enhance' the sentiment piece a little bit more, I went over some parts with colored pencils. That's it. Overall, I just had fun and I'm sure this card will come in handy for someone. It's nice when the sentiments can do all the talking, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love sentiments. I think I own more of them than any other kind. This is just a wonderful CAS card. And someone will definitely love it when they open the envelope! Have fun with family. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and yes, that sentiment has had the desired effect: I'm smiling today...and have YOU to thank for it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete