Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Thanks so much...Friend

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Well, it's the second day of my kids' spring break and I now have two sick kids! Ugh...I hope this all passes by tomorrow and *knock on wood* that no one else gets it.

With things being pretty mellow around the house, I've been having a little more time to create. ;)

So today, I'm swinging on in to share a card for the current Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.


Oh, when I saw 'one layer' being the challenge...you know how much I love my one layer CAS cards. lol ;) 


See...pretty simple, yeah?!...
I simply started with stamping on my flowers and then colored them in using markers. And after I added my sentiment pieces. That's it. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon...I'm off to do a little bit of commenting! :) 

Concord & 9th products used:
Wildflower stamp set
Birdie Banners stamp set
Flourish stamp set

7 comments:

  1. the flowers
    the coloring
    I adore
    the CAS design I am in Love always from you Shelly
    I have ever asked you
    did you really used 3 card stock or it is only for Photograph
    sweety please reply to my mail
    and I forgot your bday date
    if it was already Happy Belated Bday sweety
    I was turning 44 at 10 April yaay
    old and feel young Mommy
    hugs hugs
    Monika
    PS; will catch up now
    hope you do the same cause I have some adorable Shoe card on my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I love this! I find your cards so refreshing and just so pleasing to the eye. I look forward to your entries each challenge and definitely thought of you when I saw the name for this challenge. You never disappoint. This is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining our one layer challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Love that even in its simplicity you combined 3 sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtaking! Perfect arrangement and use of color. Thanks for playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful simplicity! Love the blue flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete