Friday, December 9, 2016

AJVD Post-Coffee Lover's Winter Blog hop

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Today, kicks off the start of the Coffee Lover's Winter Blog Hop! Yay! :) I'm sharing my first card up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog, though I have a little peek to share with you here.


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card...and while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left some love too! Also, for tons of inspiration be sure to check out the Coffee Lover's Winter Blog Hop! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Shelly, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your sweet little card, so beautifully simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went, saw, left a comment and have dashed back (through the snow, even *grin*), to say: Your cup-and-poinsettia pairing are absolutely charming, Shelly! Simply sweet, indeed!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete