Friday, June 24, 2016

Thanks

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! ;)
Hope you're enjoying the day and start to Summer?!

*For my AJVD post and sneak peek, please scroll down.*

I'm just swinging back on in today share a card I made for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

 

I feel like I'm channeling Kelly for my card...by all means, I can't pull things off how she does but she had some great tips (and cards) on stamping on patterned paper. ;) Honestly, I have sooo much patterned paper, that I really need to start using it more. And with the help of Kelly reminding me, hey it's okay to just simply stamp on patterned paper...well, that's just about all I needed to hear! 


I'm not sure how this photo looks to you?!...Though, for some reason this card was very difficult for me to photo/edit. This was the best one, out of probably 30 or so. lol ;) 

I used a simple pink honeycomb patterned paper for my base and stamped on my Posies in a grey ink. After, I simply stamped on my sentiment and then added some twine, along with a little gold glitter enamel heart. Quick and easy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous.. Love the soft pink..

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Shelly, love the soft and simple palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Shelly!! Love the look with the paper!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a huge amount of patterned paper Shelly, just waiting to be stamped on! The pink honeycomb is perfect for those bold blooms and I love the tiny heart embellishment. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a soft and beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you! What a great card and so worthy of a shout out over at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete