Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy Holidays

Hey y'all!! Happy Sunday, hope all is well?!...


Today, we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday which is all about 'stars'! And it also happens to be our last challenge of the year! With that being said, the challenge will return in the new year, though after some thinking I have decided to step down from the DT.

*Thank you, Janneke for everything!! I can't wait to see what's in store for CAS on Sunday! Hopefully, I'll even get the chance to play along from time to time. ;) Best wishes for you in the new year! And to my fellow team members, y'all are amazing!! I'll be sure to visit! Best wishes in the new year!*

Okay, on to my card.


I just love that 'Sketchy Christmas' set! So of course I had to use it again! ;) Keeping everything simple, I stamped on my tree and sentiment. Once done, I added my wood veneer stars and some white twine. Easy peasy, right?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations!! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly, your last card is a wonderful one...I love the Christmas tree and the stars...
    i'll miss you in the DT team, but we keep in touch!! Have a good Christmas and 2016!!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, another amazing card using your PRS stamps! Love this! I'm sure you will be missed at CAS on Sunday...you are so good at CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tree certainly deserves this solo performance; gorgeous! Sad to see you leave this DT but...I know where to find you *grin*
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete