Sunday, May 10, 2015

You leave a little...

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!
And Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!


We have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And this time we're all about "Cheer up, buttercup"...make a card to brighten someones day. How sweet is that?! :)

Here's my card.


Keeping things nice and clean, I lightly made a circle with a pencil and then stamped on my 'gems'. Once my ink was dried, I erased my pencil line and added my sentiment in the center. I know you probably can't see it?...but I also added a little sparkle to my two bigger gems.

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT projects! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love those colors Shelly!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to stamp all around outside the sentiment Shelly..lovely Gems you have....happy sunday my friend and see you around maybe at my post
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Great stamping!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Shelly. Pretty colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. such sweet stamping.. great color combo.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors on this Shelly!! Super fun circle design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet stamping and lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes indeed, you are the Queen of CAS! Your gem wreath is a delight...fabulous (wouldn't that arrangement make a lovely bracelet or necklace? Hmmm...)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your circle of gems! This is such a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh love it!! So pretty and CAS!!

    ReplyDelete