Monday, May 18, 2015

wishing you...



Hey y'all! Happy Monday!

I've been waiting for my sunlight to come back for some photo taking and I'll be, today I got some! And good thing, because I have some DT stuff that's due pretty much now! lol ;)

Anyhow, my card today is for the current Little Tangles Challenge. I'd like to think it's right up my alley, too! ;)
Here's my card.


Keeping everything nice and simple, I chose a light grey and white pattern paper for my background. Then stamped on some waves and did a little coloring for my sailboat. Added my sentiment and called it good. ;) So, what do think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. such a sweet card.. I might be able to use this sail with all the rain we are getting.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! I love the subtle lines on the background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly I LOVE this super CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, your little sailboat and those wee waves have planted a smile all over my face! Seriously cute, seriously cas, seriously spirit-lifting! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I want to say too TOO CUUUTEEEE but Vicki did it already
    I love your soft lines too...your design always soft with soft color dear Shelly
    great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this is such a perfect CAS card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - love the soft monochromatic backgrounds and then the soft blue on the sails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little sailboat is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another great card! thanks so much for playing along in the little tangles challenge.

    ReplyDelete