Wednesday, April 22, 2015

happy birthday

Hey, y'all! Happy Wednesday! Can you believe it's the middle of the week already!?!...boy, time just keeps flying on by! ;)

Anyhow, I'm quickly stopping in to share a card I made for Monika's birthday linky. You can find out more here, if you'd like to join in on the fun! ;)


So, this is the card I decided to case.


And here's my card.


I saw the hint of 'seaweed' in Monika's card and the first thing that popped in my mind was the 'Scandinavian Flowers' set (designed by Miriam) from Neat & Tangled. Though, no seaweed here, just flowers. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!






13 comments:

  1. Oh woooowww Shelly...I love that flower stamp you choose and soft color on it..so feminin and beautifuly made.great CASE ing my card sweety..luv it.....many thanks to joining my bday linky party..you are really a sweet aries girl..a sweet blogland friend and a sweet cardmaker...big hugs for you♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the color wash behind the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant take on Monika's card, Shelly...you've conveyed 'motion' most wonderfully with your swaying flowers, just as Monika has with her underwater seaweed! Creativity, ++++
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful case and card for Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CASE, Shelly! Miriam's beautiful stamp works perfectly against the gorgeous "seawater" you created!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CASE Shelly!! ;) I so love tulips and that die is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so sweet and perfect. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!! Very CAS and awesome!!

    ReplyDelete