Saturday, March 14, 2015

Chocolate

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! :)

Hopefully, Spring has come your way?!...Been nothing but sunny and humid, here. Mid to upper 80's...it feels oh so good! ;) (I'm really trying not to rub it in. lol)

Anyhoo, I recently went on a little shopping spree (again)! And I bought the new Verve Stamps chocolate set and die. I couldn't resist, especially knowing that Chaitali illustrated it. ;)

This is a 'just for fun' card.


Seriously, when making this card, I was smelling chocolate! lol I kept sniffing and sniffing..."like, am I really trippin'?!" (yes, I talk to myself like this. lol) Well, I'll tell you what it was (or at least what I think it was)...it was that new stamp smell! lol Guess that smell, along with thinking 'chocolate', had my smelling chocolate! If anyone else has this set, please feel free to let me know if you're smelling chocolate, too! ;)

But really, this is such a fun set! I've only made this card so far, but I'm gonna continue to play around with it some more. I kept going back and forth with the added twine at the top. I thought leaving it off, it looked to bare up there?...So, I added it back. But now looking at it, I'm thinking I should have gone the other way?!...lol...Sometimes I do these last minute decisions, which don't always go in my favor. Let me know what you think?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend! :)

9 comments:

  1. Hmm... I struggle with twine, so not the right one to ask!
    But... I do love your card!
    Lovely design as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER sweet Shelly!!! I can't resist chocolate!! I am so addicted!! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes there is chocolate, always on hand! Love this Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I am loving chocolate too
    and I want to eat your card hehehe
    cute image and lovely sentiment too
    adorable CAS card as always
    see you soon on my Blog again Shelly ...I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok coolest card ever.. chocolate now I want some.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! I love the twine!! And 80 degrees, wow!! It got to 60 yesterday and it was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true! Love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete