Friday, January 23, 2015

Coffee beans



Hey y'all! Happy Friday! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge!

 

And here's my card.


Coffee beans! :) I just stamped them all over, using an dark brown ink. Then around the edges, I added a little distress ink in a light brown. After, added some red twine, along with my cup and heart. Cute, yeah?...

Normally, I would have a sentiment on my card. But thought, it was just as sweet without one. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend!


12 comments:

  1. super cute. Love the CAS look and the wee coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your self made Backround and that coffee with twine soo clever idea...cute mug and love the simplicity of your card dear...luv this and I want to play it too cause I like to make my own BG hehe...hugs, and happy weekend..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so YUM!!! :) I do love my coffee!! What a fun background Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The background is perfect with the little coffee cup! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! Love the twine and little cup!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clean and simple design! and awesome background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SUCH a perfect card for any coffee lover!! and that twine is an AWESOME touch!! love it!! those little coffee beans work SO well as the background stamped image!! awesome job! thanks for playing along this week with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those beans do make a great background! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. Love the small scale of all the elements.

    ReplyDelete