Monday, October 27, 2014

Remember when...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Hope you're off to a great start of the week?!!...

Remember when I was Guesting at Merry Monday?...Well, for the last challenge we celebrated (with a surprise) Lisa's birthday! (which, in return I shared a card I made for her.) So, today I get to share my card I originally made for the Merry Monday challenge! :)


Here's my take!


I kept things nice and clean. Decided to go with a white base and a little embossing on my panel, along with a die. And I was gonna stamp on a sentiment, but then chose to use an SRM sticker. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Merry Monday to see all the DT creations and join in on the fun! Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! And I'll be back shortly with another post! ;)

19 comments:

  1. LOVE this CAS card, Shelly! That embossing folder is perfect! Great to have you with us this week. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great design, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved this card since I saw it months ago! Glad it's finally revealed - CAS gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Shelly! Love your snowflake embossed panel and the design! So happy to have you back with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous texture and LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the embossed word bubble, what a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the under-stated elegance of this card and the sentiment is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've done the embossing! In fact I love this card! So glad you could join our team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty CAS card Shelly, I love the simple sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love the embossing with that light tan color! Great take on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your CAS card is beautiful with the embossing and love that the top layer is in the shape of a word bubble! Thanks for being our guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shelly, Love the layout of your card - and the neutrals work wonderfully with this challenge. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I just love the simplicity of your card!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh...this is soooo pretty! Your design is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So perfect...why didn't I think of that!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. EEEK!! LOVE this! The message you conveyed is fantastic ... it's saying a whole lot of chilly winter things!! What a lot of punch for a basically white card. So fab, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously. So pinning. So CASEing!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, Shelly! You made simple, SENSATIONAL! So thrilled to have you as our Guest Designer this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it and that embossing is perfect..

    ReplyDelete