Saturday, January 18, 2014

Eureka

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! :) I'm just swinging on in, to share a card I made for the current Casual Fridays challenge!



And here's my card!




Soooo, yeah. I had a totally different card from this one! Somehow I ended up creating this card, instead?! lol I really am surprised I even came up with something like this! I was really set on making my first card, but after several (and I mean several attempts) it wasn't happening. So, I stuck with this. What do y'all think?!.....

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

9 comments:

  1. What a COOL card, Shelly! Love the color blocking with the light bulb image and sentiment! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly this is really fabulous. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE this!! Seems like it would be difficult to plan a card like this, it would just have to evolve, like you said. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a unique way to pull together shapes and colors! I love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS take on the color block challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a winning take on the color blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers!!! That's fantastic - love it!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete