Thursday, January 9, 2014

Enjoy

Hey y'all! Well, do I have a sweet card to share with you! ;) I saw the current Casology challenge and soooo wanted to play! It's been too long since I've played with them! :)



Here's my card.



I saw 'bubbly' and was going in the direction of 'circles' on my card. Then, this came to me! Not sure exactly how, but I think somewhere along the lines of 'blowing bubbles with gum'.....Then couldn't figure out how you would make a card blowing bubbles. So, gumballs is what it is! :)

Thank you for stopping by and see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

8 comments:

  1. I remember the days of blowing bubbles with my bubblegum, I wonder if I still could. Thank you for joining us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea, I love the colorful gum balls in the jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute. I loved blowing bubbles with gum--still do. Your gumballs are extra cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gumballs are perfect for the challenge this week! Such a sweet, perfectly CAS card Shelly! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun card! Love the gumball idea! I think you've got a winner with this one. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulously CAS design and I love the pop of colour from the gum balls! :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulously CAS design and I love the pop of colour from the gum balls! :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelly, another perfectly CAS card! I love the gum balls and all the bubbly fun they imply! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete