Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello

Hey y'all! I'm baaaaack....that was quick, wasn't it?!! lol Okay, so now I'm sharing a card I made for the current A Blog Named Hero challenge!



It's been waaaay too long, since I've played in a challenge with them!! I must play more often!! :) I had some real fun with this challenge. Make your own embellishment, using a stamp(s). This is, so me!


So, what I did was....I took a over sized big brad and stamped on my design, in gold ink. I used Hero Arts Starburst Lace stamp, for this. (I used the middle of the stamp) Then I wanted a little something else, to go with it. So, I decided to use a die and some pattern paper. Then, also thought a few gold studs would be nice. And after a little bit of playing around, I figured it out! Last but not least, was adding my 'Hello' from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings, in gold ink. :)


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Shelly!!! You blow me away...this is beautiful (love the dark blue and pink combo) with the little bits of gold. A stunnah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, what an amazing card...so perfect for the challenge over at ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea Shelly! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!!!

    ReplyDelete