Thursday, March 7, 2013

Congrats....

Hey y'all! I'm just stopping in today, to share a card I made for the current Runway Inspired Challenge!


I've been wanting to play with them for quite sometime, though never have, until now! :) I was very much intrigued by this photo! And this is what I came up with!


Hopefully, my card 'fits'. I wanted to use the colors that stood out the most. I chose yellow, for my base card. Then, I made some black and white striped butterflies. And added the hint of pink, by using some rhinestones. I used a marker for my two black lines. Which, I actually used a white pen first, then added my black. I thought it would make it 'pop' a little more, rather than just being 'flat' black.?. I have to say, I'm somewhat 'torn' between this card....One of those, love/hate things. I'm not sure if I love it, but I don't hate it...? Most importantly, I had fun making it! So, it stay's as is. :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun making this. It is a fun card!! Love that you used yellow for your background, and the white lines on the black. Not to forget the sweet flutterbys. Really like this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome! I love the striped butterflies and the little hints of pink. Great layout too!

    I'm glad you don't hate it, lol. ;-) There's nothing to hate here as far as I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant! It gives a vibe of serenity :) Love the yellow card base and the striped butterflies. Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love yellow, and this card makes me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete