Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hi there!

Hey y'all! What a quick week, this is!! Whew! :) Okay, so today I'm sharing a card I made for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge! This week is, Use an Arrow.

Here is my card!


I was just having some fun. :) I made my own little chipboard arrow, using some plain chipboard and pattern paper. Added some actual washi tape (to be exact, the only roll I have). Then I splashed a little ink on my card. Which I didn't use a mister of any sort. Somehow I just managed to flick my ink refill and out it came, the way I liked. :) Hummmm....fun....just a fun card....


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great color combo! Love the little arrow pointing to the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the Use An Arrow challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun card! I like the arrow and the washi tape. Great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey!! fab simple design, Shelly! love it! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colours and fun splatters! That little arrow is cute! Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog today - I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colours and fun splatters! That little arrow is cute! Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog today - I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! i love the fluorescent yellow circle. it's subtle but the card wouldn't be as awesome without it :)

    have you seen the new 7 or less challenge? the 1st one ended today, but you would rock it!!!

    http://legojenta.blogspot.com/2013/02/7-or-less-challenge-1.html

    i'm amazed with your cards. you make such gorgeous creations with a few supplies and SO much skill.

    ReplyDelete