Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feeling so thankful....

Hey y'all! Happy, Sunday! I just wanted to quickly stop in, and share another card with you! :) This card is for the current Casual Fridays challenge!



I saw this week's challenge and knew I wanted to play! So, here's what I came up with!


Oh, yes! Keeping it CAS, I chose red for my color! I LOVE red! :) And let me dedicate, this card to all my followers!! I am feeling 'Thankful' for all of you...without you, my blog would not be. Enjoy! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation, Shelly. Wonderful heart with touches of bling, and the sentiment font is great. Love this CAS card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, your cards are all amazingly clean and simple, I LOVE that! I really like the heart image and it goes perfectly with your sentiment. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS designs--they are always so elegant and striking. The pop of red is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Shelly, this is perfectly CAS! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS design, Shelly! I love how the heart is nestled in the sentiment and the little black gems are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful one layer card. I love the sweet little heart and the sentiment placement is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly CAS. CAStacular! FamCAStic! You rock CAS girlie. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete