Monday, January 14, 2013

Just saying hello.

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!! Is it really only, Monday?! I don't know why but it just doesn't feel like a Monday, to me?....I could be just so tired, that I really have no clue as to where I even am?!! lol Just one of these weeks!



Okay. So, I'm sharing a card I made for Retro Sketches challenge! This is another fun sketch to work with! Though, it did take me a minute to come up with something. Here it is!





Just wanted to show an up close shot of the,  pattern paper and wood buttons. :)


Going off the sketch, I kept it simple. For some reason this card calls out "tropical" to me?! Not sure if it's the colors, wood, or it all it wrapped up together....but that what I see! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. I see the tropical. This is really sweet. That wooden flower and button adds just the right finishing touch. This makes me smile! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. tropical for sure! old world caribbean...muted colors, soft textures...wooden accents...i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the addition of the flower button! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete