Saturday, October 27, 2012

Congratulations

Hey y'all! Well, hurricane Sandy didn't leave a major mark on us! Some good heavy rain (at times), some wind, and some more wind. Quite a bit did lose power but somehow, we managed not too!! That was nice. :) We are still under tropical storm warning. So, just some more high winds and gusts, with rain at times.

Now on to my card! I saw the Casual Fridays challenge and knew I wanted to play!! :) However, I don't even know how this card came upon?...I really was clueless, on what to do. Something that should have been so simple, I seemed to have made it so difficult.



Really, I lost my creativity or something, for a minute?....It was as if, I never made a card before. It was that bad. Now, after going through my stash of goods. I came across a couple things: 1) I need more embellishments and 2) I actually found some embellishments, I wanted to use. These were things haven't used in ages and quite frankly, forgot about them.

So, here's my card!!




How "baby", came upon....I saw that embellishment and wanted to use it. I did try something first, with mini safty pins but it wasn't working for me. As for that tape, I was gonna use pattern paper but that wasn't really working for me either. All and all, I think everything works together?!.... :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes embellishments make the card, and in this case it did! So simple and sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shelly, this sweet little baby card really pacls a punch! LOVE that sweet little embellie! Great use of kraft...so pretty!

    So glad you didn't lose pwer with Hurricane Sandy. We're preparing as I type this! Also wanted to let you know my Bazzill papers arrived...thanks again for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS card! The tape underneath your embellishment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that little embellishment-just darling! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays for our first big CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release week!

    ReplyDelete