Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another Happy Birthday!

Hey y'all! Hope you're all having a great week?....It's almost Friday!! :) My week started off a little rough. The first couple days I was feeling under the weather, though I seem to be fine now! And I'm thankful for that because I was really starting to ask myself, how I was gonna make it through the whole week!!

So, I'm here again to share another birthday card with you. I had to make another masculine one, too! And as masculine as this is, I actually used pearls on it! Yes, pearls! Is it possible to have a masculine card with pearls on it??! I think so but I'll let you be the judge on that one! :)



I took my time on this and really was very relaxed, when making it. Please don't ask me, how I was relaxed because I don't even know myself!!....I just know there was no pressure, on me. :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the pearls are a great touch, and still keep the card masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect manly card. love the layout and how you layered the sentiment over that pretty panel.

    ReplyDelete