Friday, July 27, 2012

(block) HELLO.

Hey ya'll, Happy Friday!! It's that time again...for the weekend and Casual Fridays Challenge!! And what fun colors these are! :)


So, here's my card!




I kept it very simple. I used my pearls in the three different color shades and then added my 'HELLO' in the green. To top it off, I rounded the one corner. Easy, right?!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!! Oh, and don't forget to play along at Casual Fridays Challenge... so much fun! :)

5 comments:

  1. love it! love the cool feeling your card brings. Perfect for summer too.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this extreme CAS take on the color combination, Shelly! Thta pearls look super cool!
    So glad you are playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How COOOL!! Love the simplicity and design with how you used the challenge colors...wonderful:)!! Thanks so much for being a part of the challenge this week and sharing your creativity at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect cas design. the pearls are perfect.

    ReplyDelete