Thursday, April 12, 2012

Please Note!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to fill you all in on a some changes I made to my blog. Mainly with leaving comments. I had some spam come through and didn't realize it until late last night. I was not too happy about it! In trying to handle this all, I changed my settings where I need to approve all my comments before they get published. Hopefully, this will help out and nobody else will have to see 'junk' in my comments! Now, I did NOT put on a "word verification" due to a lot of challenges, ask for it to be turned off.

So, now can I ask for your help??....I just would like to know, if indeed my settings are set up correctly. If you leave me a comment, can you please tell me what it showed? Did it say "your comment will be published, when approved" (or something like that)? And that there was NO word verification? This would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much, have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Just testing for you - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also noticed the same thing lately Shelly. I already approve my comments and it helps. Thanks for giving me the Liebster award too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does say that the comment will show after you've approved it. i do the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete