Thursday, April 5, 2012

Greetings!

Hey everyone! It's been a little while since I've posted something, sorry about that! Thing's never seem to wanna stop! A busy, busy, month for me. And really, it's all just getting started!!

Anyways, I share two cards with you today. Which are basically, the same card but tweeked slightly different in ways. I was just purely having fun and playing around with things!


I like both cards....just was trying one, with paper and one without paper. Making some kind of embellishment. At the same time, keeping it fairly simple to do.


For this card above, I tried a little something different. For my stamped flower, I used a blue ink and then while wet added some embossing powder to it. Now normally for my embossing, I would have used an embossing stamp pad/etc. Maybe this is another way to do it?...I don't know, but it somewhat worked for me. It didn't cover everything, how I would have liked but I like the result I did get. Which was, some areas highlighted more than others. I think it brings some 'character' to the flower??....


And for this card above, I kept it pretty basic. I just stamped my image on white cardstock and added my embelliashments. Though, I did add foam squares on the back, to make it stand out from the card itself.


Thank you for stopping by today and you probably won't hear anything from me until after Easter (which also happens to be my birthday)! So have a great holiday everyone and I'll see you all soon!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great results for playing around! Love the colors and the touch of embellishments added.

    ReplyDelete