Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday 'Bike'.

Hey everyone, Happy Friday! I just wanted to do a short little post with a card I submitted in for Paper Crafts, Stamp It! Cards. It didn't get chosen and that's why I'm sharing it with you all! I only entered in one card, due to everything I have on my plate right now. Enjoy :)

I also want to inform everyone, that my blog will be quiet for a little bit. I am leaving out of town to visit my dad. I like to say, it'll be a happy visit! However, my dad is very ill right now. So, I guess we could say "bitter sweet"?.....I ask that you all bare with me?! I hope to be back in a couple weeks and you will be sure to know when I am!

Thank you for stopping by and 'Happy Crafting' to you all!!

P.S.
Please excuse my 'picture', I took this when is was night out (didn't have much choice, at the time). Didn't realize how dark it looked, until now. Oh, well. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, I love this sweet bicycle banner card...sorry to hear your dad is sick, good luck with your trip and hope to see you back to blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete