Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Greetings everyone! I hope you all had a great time ringing in the New Year! As for me, I fell asleep before midnight and didn't wake back up until after everything. Though life goes on. :)

So, the card I share with you today, was going to be for a submission. Though after CAREFULLY reading the directions again, I decided it was really quite what it should have been. That being said...here it is!

And why I chose '21', I don't really know?...I'm know where near that age anymore, not even close! lol Maybe I was daydreaming about when I was 21?...Anyway's you can easily change the age to any number.

The stamp I used was just one of the little 1$ stamps you can buy at almost any craft store. The number and black dots, are just from using a black marker. And the tiles, were some mosaics from crystal stickers by mark richards. Happened to stummble upon those and thought they were cool looking. Figured I could use them in some kind of way.

Thank you for stopping by today .

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Shelly! I laughed when I read this post...I could have gone to bed by 10PM easily, but for the first time all 4 of my kids stayed up to ring in the new year. Oh well!

    This card is really cute...I think I've turned 21 about 17 times now! Great clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete