Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brrr....

Hey everyone! I know, I know, it's been a whole week since my last post!! Oh I have got to figure out a better schedule! ;)

So is anyone else experiencing cooler weather?! We are starting to get cold here in Florida! Time to pull out the jackets and sweaters, are low temps are in the mid 50's!! Some of you may laugh about that but believe me when you are used to the heat, anything below 70 is cold. Which leads me to my card I made...

Being it's cold (for me) and we don't get any snow here, I decided to make a snowflake card! When making my card, I was picturing it snowing outside. As if I were looking out the window and watching the snowflakes fall.

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your week! :)

.

1 comment:

  1. Yup...this would be perfect in a set with the tree card. This is so serene...just like watching snow fall outside the window. Love it!

    ReplyDelete