Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Well...

Hey everyone! This is somewhat an interesting second post for today. I was browsing through all the blogs I follow and came across PaperPlay Challenges. I saw the challenge for 'Autumn Leaves' and said to myself "oh, I should enter in this challenge". I totally made a simple little card that came to me!

This 'post' was going to be for the challenge. Well that all changed real quick! I went back and looked again at the challenge, realized it was already closed! I really need to start paying attention to the dates!!

So even though I can't enter my card in the challenge, I will share it with all of you!

I kept it simple and 'warm' feeling. The wreath stamp is actually a little cluster of leaves and I just connected them in a circle.

Thanks again for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. so pretty. love seeing a stamp work as something different...i thought it was one stamp. love the twine & red detail at each cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shelly, I thought it was one wreath stamp...I LOVE how you made that with a little leaf cluster. Too bad you missed the challenge deadline...this card is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twine and the little berries along the wreath.

    ReplyDelete