Thursday, September 22, 2011

Toadily Happy!

Hey everyone! Well after starting this week pretty crazy, I can now say things are getting back to normal! So, getting back on track of everything...I actually have been making some really great cards! My only problem is, I can't share them all with you due to the fact I'm sending them off for the World Card Making Day Contest!! I'm crossing my fingers for this one! :))

So here is one card I made up that I won't be sending off. I was out and about shopping when I came across these cute little frog stamps! They are Penny Black~Toadily...don't you just love frogs!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Shelly, I have always loved this frog (although I don't have him)...and I LOVE your clean and simple design with him! Such a happy little fella, isn't he? Great card! Glad to hear you are sending in a bunch of cards for the World Card Making Day Contest, too...good luck! Hope you win one of the prize packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stamp set is adorable and your card is amazing. i hope to see more...as a WCMD prize winner perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete