Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hey everyone! I hope your all having a great start of the week! This is just a last minute birthday card I put together (her birthday is tomorrow)!

I used some kraft cardstock, used a piece of white cardstock. I had an Ice Cream punch that I used. Added some ink around my edges to match the paper. And of course, added a little cherry on top (in this case, a red pearl).

Supplies: kraft and white cardstock (recollections), pattern papars (dcwv-the glitter sweet matstack), red pearl (recollections), inks for ice cream and cone (rosebud, brown, moss green-colorbox), black ink (graphite black-brilliance), happy birthday stamp (I heart papers/mint motif-cake shoppe too!), round corner punch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is too sweet! I would make a whole bunch of these to have on hand...just mix up the papers for boys and girls! I LOVE this! I bet you have to make a lot of birthday cards...so many parties to go to when you have little ones!

    ReplyDelete