Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Greeting's to everyone! I am officially done moving. I don't even know how to describe my move...we'll just say it was interesting and I don't want to move again for a very long time. :)

On top of all this moving I did, I had in the back of my mind that one of my dearest friends has her birthday right around the corner. I thought and thought about what I should make her birthday card look like. And this is what I came up with...
Knowing her so well, I went off all the things I know she likes. Animal prints, flowers, the colors, and even added the girly touch of a dress (even though she doesn't wear much of dresses). So, Happy Birthday!

Supplies I used:
animal print paper (DCWV)
solid color paper (Recollections)
big flower (Prima)
hole punch (Tonic)
big black button
black ribbon (Straight 'N' Narrow by Offray)
tag (Making Memories)
crystal rhinestones
stamp (Undeniably You by Unity Stamp Co.)
black ink
foam squares (used on back of the solid paper to raise it up off of the animal print paper).
corner punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment