Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Cake!

Okay, so let me tell you this card was such a pain for me to come up with! I have the hardest time with masculine cards (of any type). I have a feeling I'm not the only one who has trouble with this?  Well, this is as masculine as I got...
I'm sure they will love the card. I'm always hard on myself to have that 'perfect' card. Even after finishing this card I'm still unsure if it's what I was really going for?...I do think it looks good, my actual vision in my head may have been different. 

Supplies I used were somewhat all over the place. I know for a fact I used:

kraft paper (recollections)
pearls (recollections)
flowers (jolee's by you, ek success)
ribbon (celebrate it by basic narrows)
cake stamps (cake shoppe & cake shoppe, too -mint motif/I heart papers)
candle stamp (stampendous -from cupcake set)

Thank you for looking and have a great day. 

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, this card is wonderful! Love the cake on kraft...perfect!

    ReplyDelete